Saturday, April 24, 2010


Me and my Mamma! This was Noah's birthday. We were all just hanging out at Chris's house. We had Ribs, rice, potato salad, fried Mac & Cheese wrapped in bacon and Chocolate strawberry Ice cream cake! Yum!



Gabe loves ice cream cones. This was at Lucky Buffett. I am not so sure it is lucky cause I have never gotten lucky there. LOL

Okay so maybe I got a little Luck this time.... GROSS! :o)

 Gabe and Chris. They came and hung out with us at Lucky Buffett!


So, Here is mom before she gets my super perfect temporary face lift.


And here is mama with my super uber temporary face lift. Looks good huh?!


Here I am trying to get a shot with the infamous Joshua Gutierrez... He is so hard to get on camera. This pictures took like 5 minutes cause I had to slowly get closer and closer... But he is to good! Dang Paparizzi!


Here is Leah.. she loves the camera and the Ipod too. Teuila is in the back ground. She is now a Naone! Love it!



Here is my baby!
This is all that has gone on this week. Hope all is well with everyone. Lots of Love! Maiki

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Update your blog woman!

Love ya